During the last wekend I have been busy,so it was not possible to continue the testing.
By the way now it comes a new post where I describe the code I created for what I called alfa tests, a session of experiments to prepare the final code.
Alfa1 test includes the following functionalities:
- manual motor jogging
- IMU reading
- data logging (motor w,and IMU angles)
The actions I want to take during this test are:
- verify the disturbance on IMU data due to motor vibrations
- test different IMU filter values
- start the motor and try to understand which is the hover w (motor angular speed) according to the current configuration
- Start the motor and understand how a deltaw can influence angle of the quadricopter
- mount different weights on the quadcopter arm and see the different wh (hover w) in order to verify my math model.
- measure the actual motor angular speed with my smartphone (just curious abuot the possibility to measure the real w with a sound spektrum analyzer).
Hope to start tomorrow the alfa1 test, than I will share the code.